Monday, February 1, 2010


How to House Train a Puppy and How Not to House Train a Puppy

You Too Can Train Your Pup to Go Sit on the Papers After He Poops on the Carpet!

First, I'll tell you how not to train a puppy.
When I was a twenty-four year old airhead I got the cutest fluffiest white poodle puppy you have ever seen. A french poodle I named London which I thought was tres clevair. He was smart and affectionate and funny. Which is surprising considering the way I trained him. (Or didn't train him.) I would walk him in the morning before I went to work. Then put lots of papers down all over my apartment and leave. When I came home from my glamorous copywriting job at the end of the day, I would find he had gone potty everywhere but on the papers.......(read more here:)

1 comment:

  1. Many more pet articles at http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/313314/linda_louise_johnson.html

    ReplyDelete